“Battlestate Games is a Russian game development studio founded by people, experienced in FPS and hardcore games.
The company is making Escape from Tarkov - hardcore title in the Russia 2028 universe”
- 2017.07.27 -Escape from Tarkov is on a new stage of development - Closed Beta Testing.
- 2017.06.28 -We are happy to present 15 new screenshots of the location, which is eventually to appear in Escape from Tarkov - the Shoreline.
Looking for a job in Battlestate?
Battlestate Games is looking for in-house 3D animator for the Escape from Tarkov team in St. Petersburg office.
- rig processing, skinning
- creating first-person 3D animations
- good command of 3D Max (animation, modeling)
- experience in creating first-person weapon animation
- experience with animation in Unity
- ability to edit a model to solve the task
- portfolio is a must
- good teamwork abilities
- being prepared for challenging tasks
- skills in 3D modeling, UV-mapping
- knowledge of contemporary light weapons
Please send your CV and examples of work to email@example.com with "3D animator" as subject.
Battlestate Games is looking for talented level designer for the Escape from Tarkov team in St. Petersburg office.
- design, construction and visual development of game locations in unity3d using object libraries of the project
- work with internal level design tools
- export and configuring of assets
- optimization of locations
- close cooperation with the 3D Art Division, creating requests and setting tasks for missing assets
- configuring location scripts
- inspection and testing of visual and physical aspects of the location
- excellent sense of space and arrangement
- extensive experience of designing levels in realistic/post-apocalyptic setting (different engine is not an issue)
- experience in unity3d is a major plus
- experience in scripting interactive objects is a plus
- experience in creating 3D models for game locations is a plus
- experience creating 2D concepts (concept art) is a plus
- professional experience in game development is a plus
- excellent knowledge of principles and methods for optimizing the performance of locations
- experience in UDK, Cryengine is a plus
The candidates must provide examples of their works in the form of screenshots/video and description in the letter body.
Please send your CV and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Level designer" as subject.
Battlestate Games is looking for in-house Unity3D developer for the Escape from Tarkov team in St. Petersburg office.
- Strong motivation to work in the game industry;
- Two or more years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of C#, OOP, Unity3D (uGUI, uNET), .NET, design patterns;
- Experience with network development;
- Shader programming experience is a plus;
- C++ programming experience is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience in 3D/2D software and good taste are extremely welcome.
- Adjustment of the existing architecture of the project;
- Programming of game logic and functionality;
- Interface programming;
- Programming backend/client communication;
- Programming network logic and game servers.
Please send your CV and examples of work to email@example.com with "Unity3D programmer" as subject.