“Battlestate Games is a Russian game development studio founded by people, experienced in FPS and hardcore games.
The company is making Escape from Tarkov - hardcore title in the Russia 2028 universe”
- 2017.07.27 -Escape from Tarkov is on a new stage of development - Closed Beta Testing.
- 2017.06.28 -We are happy to present 15 new screenshots of the location, which is eventually to appear in Escape from Tarkov - the Shoreline.
Looking for a job in Battlestate?
Battlestate Games is looking for in-house 3D animator for the Escape from Tarkov team in St. Petersburg office.
- rig processing, skinning
- creating first-person 3D animations
- good command of 3D Max (animation, modeling)
- experience in creating first-person weapon animation
- experience with animation in Unity
- ability to edit a model to solve the task
- portfolio is a must
- good teamwork abilities
- being prepared for challenging tasks
- skills in 3D modeling, UV-mapping
- knowledge of contemporary light weapons
Please send your CV and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org with "3D animator" as subject.
Battlestate Games is looking for talented level designer for the Escape from Tarkov team in St. Petersburg office.
- design, construction and visual development of game locations in unity3d using object libraries of the project
- work with internal level design tools
- export and configuring of assets
- optimization of locations
- close cooperation with the 3D Art Division, creating requests and setting tasks for missing assets
- configuring location scripts
- inspection and testing of visual and physical aspects of the location
- excellent sense of space and arrangement
- extensive experience of designing levels in realistic/post-apocalyptic setting (different engine is not an issue)
- experience in unity3d is a major plus
- experience in scripting interactive objects is a plus
- experience in creating 3D models for game locations is a plus
- experience creating 2D concepts (concept art) is a plus
- professional experience in game development is a plus
- excellent knowledge of principles and methods for optimizing the performance of locations
- experience in UDK, Cryengine is a plus
The candidates must provide examples of their works in the form of screenshots/video and description in the letter body.
Please send your CV and examples of work to email@example.com with "Level designer" as subject.
Battlestate Games is looking for in-house PHP programmer for the Escape from Tarkov team in St. Petersburg office.
The main task is creating tests for high-load project, participation in the development of a monitoring system.
- Good knowledge of PHP (OOP);
- Experience creating unit tests;
- Experience with version control systems (SVN, Git);
- User-level knowledge of Linux (knowledge of basic commands, operating through console).
- Experience with NoSQL storage (MongoDB, Redis).
Please send your CV and examples of work (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org with "PHP programmer, mid-level" as subject.
Battlestate Games is looking for in-house Unity3D developer for the Escape from Tarkov team in St. Petersburg office.
- Strong motivation to work in the game industry;
- Two or more years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of C#, OOP, Unity3D (uGUI, uNET), .NET, design patterns;
- Experience with network development;
- Shader programming experience is a plus;
- C++ programming experience is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience in 3D/2D software and good taste are extremely welcome.
- Adjustment of the existing architecture of the project;
- Programming of game logic and functionality;
- Interface programming;
- Programming backend/client communication;
- Programming network logic and game servers.
Please send your CV and examples of work to email@example.com with "Unity3D programmer" as subject.
Battlestate Games is looking for in-house QA specialist for the Escape from Tarkov team in St. Petersburg office.
- Testing projects of the studio
- Search for and registration of issues, logging them into taskboard
- Creating test cases and checklists, preparing test scenarios
- Testers’ report processing, logging them into taskboard
- Providing assistance to the development team in reproducing bugs and isolating issues
- Perseverance, attention to detail, analytical mind
- Understanding the basic principles of software development
- Extensive gaming experience in the FPS genre
- Experience with systems of bug- and task-tracking
- Proper written and verbal skills
- Good command of English (B1/Intermediate or above)
- Knowledge of C#
- Experience with Unity3D game engine
Please send your CV and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org with "QA Specialist" as subject.
Battlestate Games is looking for customer support service specialist for the Escape from Tarkov team in St. Petersburg office.
- assist users on technical and other matters through dedicated support system, email, social networks and on the official project Forum;
- analyze incoming requests and further processing;
- contribute to the knowledge base for users;
- cooperate with other divisions of the company.
- adequate written and verbal communication skills;
- will to help users out on daily basis, and resolve their concerns;
- general computer competence;
- good command of English (B1/Intermediate or above)
- personal qualities: amiability, psychological resistance, sociability, sense of responsibility, learning aptitude, proactivity.
- experience in support;
- experience with CRM systems;
- higher education in technical disciplines;
- passion for computer games, experience in testing them.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with "Support specialist" as subject.