“BATTLESTATE GAMES LIMITED is a game development studio and worldwide publisher founded by people,
experienced in FPS and hardcore games.
The company is making and publishing Escape from Tarkov - hardcore title in the Russia 2028 universe”
No news found.
Looking for a job in BATTLESTATE GAMES LIMITED?
BATTLESTATE GAMES LIMITED is looking for talented level designer for the Escape from Tarkov team.
- design, construction and visual development of game locations in unity3d using object libraries of the project
- work with internal level design tools
- export and configuring of assets
- optimization of locations
- close cooperation with the 3D Art Division, creating requests and setting tasks for missing assets
- configuring location scripts
- inspection and testing of visual and physical aspects of the location
- excellent sense of space and arrangement
- extensive experience of designing levels in realistic/post-apocalyptic setting (different engine is not an issue)
- experience in unity3d is a major plus
- experience in scripting interactive objects is a plus
- experience in creating 3D models for game locations is a plus
- experience creating 2D concepts (concept art) is a plus
- professional experience in game development is a plus
- excellent knowledge of principles and methods for optimizing the performance of locations
- experience in UDK, Cryengine is a plus
The candidates must provide examples of their works in the form of screenshots/video and description in the letter body.
Please send your CV and examples of work to email@example.com with "Level designer" as subject.
BATTLESTATE GAMES LIMITED is looking for in-house Unity3D developer for the Escape from Tarkov team.
- Strong motivation to work in the game industry;
- Two or more years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of C#, OOP, Unity3D (uGUI, uNET), .NET, design patterns;
- Experience with network development;
- Shader programming experience is a plus;
- C++ programming experience is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience in 3D/2D software and good taste are extremely welcome.
- Adjustment of the existing architecture of the project;
- Programming of game logic and functionality;
- Interface programming;
- Programming backend/client communication;
- Programming network logic and game servers.
Please send your CV and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Unity3D programmer" as subject.