“BATTLESTATE GAMES LIMITED is a game development studio and worldwide publisher founded by people,
experienced in FPS and hardcore games.
The company is making and publishing Escape from Tarkov - hardcore title in the Russia 2028 universe”
No news found.
Looking for a job in BATTLESTATE GAMES LIMITED?
BATTLESTATE GAMES is looking for in-house Unity3D developer for the Escape from Tarkov team.
- Strong motivation to work in the game industry;
- Two or more years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of C#, OOP, Unity3D (uGUI, uNET), .NET, design patterns;
- Experience with network development;
- Shader programming experience is a plus;
- C++ programming experience is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience in 3D/2D software and good taste are extremely welcome.
- Adjustment of the existing architecture of the project;
- Programming of game logic and functionality;
- Interface programming;
- Programming backend/client communication;
- Programming network logic and game servers.
Please send your CV and examples of work to [email protected] with "Unity3D programmer" as subject.